The traffic lane was created to keep your children safe when dropping them off or picking them up. If you bring or pick up your child in a vehicle, please use the traffic.
How It Works
- Green traffic cones will mark the drop off lane along Acacia Avenue. This is a NO STOPPING ZONE between the hours of 7:30- 8:15 a.m. and 2:20 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Morning drop off is from 7:30 a.m. – 8:10 a.m. All students must be in line by 8:10 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and at 9:10 a.m. on Wednesdays. The gates will be closed at 8:15/9:15 a.m.
- In the morning, parents dropping off their children will drive through the designated lane to the front and let their children out quickly. Parents then enter the traffic flow.
- After school pick-up is from 2:20-3:00 p.m.
- After school, parents enter the designated lane to pick-up their child. Students will be waiting along the fence.
- If your child is not waiting along the fence, parents MUST drive through and proceed around the block and try again.
- There is a traffic lane assistant to help the students with getting in and out of the vehicles.
- On rainy days, make sure you send your child with an umbrella and raincoat to protect them while they wait in the traffic lane.